DISTRICT PUBLICATIONS & NOTICES
- Indian Education 2018-2019
- ACUSD Family Handbook
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Private Vehicle and School Driver Requirements
- School Meal and Free and Reduced Lunch Information
- School Board Agendas & Minutes
- Student Acceptable Use Policy for Technology
- Title IX
- Transportation and Bus Schedules
- Uniform Complaints & Procedures
- Web Accessibility
- SPSA – Single Plan for Student Achievement
- 2021-2022 School Accountability Report Card
Please return the below form to the school office when completed.
2020-2021 Student Course Request Form Links
Dear 7th and 8th Grade Students and Families,
The time to complete course requests for Ione Junior High for the 2020-2021 school year is finally here! Due to campus closures, we have worked to make the process completely digital. Below, you will find links to complete course requests for next year. Each form is designed for students who will be in the identified grade next year, for example, the 8th-grade form is for students who will be in 8th grade in the 20-21 school year. There is a separate form for students who have an IEP. If the student has an IEP, please use the form for students with IEPs only. Please complete only one course request form per student.
These links will take you to a Google form that is not part of the Amador County Public School website.