Nutrition Supports Learning
Our school provides nutritious breakfasts and lunches every day at reasonable prices. Food and nutrition professionals, at the school and district, are dedicated to students’ health and wellness and understand nutrition is fundamental to learning.
The food and beverages we serve meet state and federal requirements in accordance with the U.S. Department of Agriculture Dietary Guidelines.
Junior High School Menu
Breakfast Menu – Served every day from 7:30am – 8:30am
- Breakfast: $1.50
- Reduced: $0.30
- Milk: $0.50
- All breakfasts include fresh fruit and 1% white milk or nonfat chocolate milk
- Breakfast Pizza, Sunrise Sandwich (egg/sausage/cheese on English muffin), Cereal with Yogurt
- Bacon/Egg/Cheese Croissant, Pancake / Sausage on a stick, Cereal with Yogurt
- Breakfast Pizza, Biscuit & Gravy, Cereal with Yogurt
- Breakfast Burrito, Bagel with Cream Cheese, Cereal with Yogurt
- Sausage & Cheese biscuit, Breakfast Pizza, Cereal with Yogurt
- Lunch: $2.75
- Reduced: $0.40
- Milk: $0.50
- All lunches include 50 / 50 salad mix and a trip to the Garden Bar (baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers, kidney/garbanzo beans)
- All meals include fresh fruit and 1% white milk or nonfat chocolate milk.
- All meals except for the Tuesday Parfait come with Tater Tots.
Available every day:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (2), with fruit or chips
- Caesar Salad, with fruit or chips
- Bosco Pizza Sticks (x2), Chicken Nuggets, Cheeseburger
- Parfait, Chicken Sandwich, French Bread Pizza
- Homemade Pizza, Tornado (x2), Corn Dog
- Pulled Pork Sandwich, Bacon Cheeseburger, French Bread Pizza
- Homemade Pizza, Chicken Sandwich, BBQ Rib Sandwich.
Visit Amador County Public School’s Food Services department for menus, prices, to make online payments and for information about the Free & Reduced Meal Program.
Meal Charge Policy (opens in a new page).